Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Chapter 11: Spencer's Version





Well Book, here I was wondering when I'd get a chance to see Genesis again, and a few days later she calls me up asking if I want to come over and study. Allyn and Carl are coming over too. We've all got semester tests coming up and they wanted to hit the books.

Hey, I wasn't about to say "No" to a chance to hang with Genesis again. No way. So I trekked on over to her place. Carl was supposed to pick up Allyn, but when I got to Genesis' place it didn't look like they were there yet.






Genesis came down to greet me and told me she was real I was able to make it. Her dog gave me a funny look and apparently decided I wasn't worth chewing on.






After her dog had stopped staring at me, I showed Genesis just how much I'd missed seeing her. From her response, I think she missed me too, Book.






Genesis already had dinner for everyone in the oven, which I thought was pretty cool. She cooks way better than I do. Unfortunately, Allyn and Carl couldn't make it. Allyn called and said she and Carl had gotten 'distracted'. Distracted? Yeah, right. Well, Carl was probably a little distracted when Allyn got done with him. *heh*

We had a some time to hit the books before dinner was ready. With the exception of the math, all the studying seemed pretty easy for once. Or was it just because it was Genesis I was studying with?






Genesis tried to grill me about the classes I was taking and stuff during dinner, but I did a pretty good job of avoiding the subject. I don't think she's be too interested in me if she knew the size of the homework stack I was hiding at home. Smart girls like her usually don't go for the dumb kids. Not that I'm dumb or anything. School's just really boring... and kinda hard sometimes (that math ya know).

She started asking me about what subject we should study after dinner, and I kind of suggested we do something a little more fun instead. Maybe like dancing.






Genesis is great at dancing, just like I figured she would be. Girls always are. She was really tearing up the rug to the music.






Not like I'm necessarily a bad dancer. Not anymore at least. I've gotten a lot better since that incident with Sir Bricky during the my birthday party.






Well the DJ started playing some real slow music Book, so I pulled Genesis in for a little slow dancing. It felt so awesome, holding Genesis like that.






But after a little bit, I did have to... ah... check to make sure she still wasn't bruised from all that falling on the ice.






Boy was I surprised when Genesis started doing a little searching for my back pocket as well.






She was real close to finding it Book, but sure hoped she kept searching. *smirk*






Next thing I know, Genesis is kissing me and I'm hearing music and fireworks and all sorts of stuff all over again.






I guess watching Mom and Dad get all kissy and smoochy when I was little kinda rubbed off. Like father, like son even.






I really didn't want to stop, but you can only go without air for so long. That and the DJ started playing these annoying commercials, which kinda killed the mood. I could've stayed like that, holding and kissing Genesis, all night.

You know what Book?






I think I'm love.

Geez, does Genesis feel the same way?






Well, we turned off the radio and settled down on the couch to watch some TV. Some spy flick was playing on cable, so we started watching that. After a bit though, I asked Genesis if she maybe wanted to scoot a little closer and snuggle. She wasn't real sure, and I was like 'no pressure' or anything but did say I though she'd enjoy the movie a whole lot more if she did.






Yeah, the movie was a lot nicer when we were snuggling, Book.






And after a while we weren't even paying attention to the movie at all. Which was pretty awesome...






Except we were also a little too occupied to notice that Genesis' dad came home early. She'd told me he'd been working late on some super secret project the past couple weeks and she figured he'd be working late again tonight.






Turns out she was wrong.

Boy are we busted, Book.




Turn the Page
Go Back a Page

Labels:



6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Spencer...poor Genesis. Her dad is really going to freak out. I mean, did you see his hand on her thigh?! My hubby would freak even if the boy wasn't green! Imagine the reaction of a military dad who has a thing against aliens. *sigh* I love Spencer and Genesis together, but I'm thinking after getting caught, they won't have much of a chance together until college...

July 25, 2007 at 4:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Genesis and Spencer really are cute together. But boy are they in trouble! I'm a little worried about the way Genesis' dad is going to react. I suspect it will not be good. Just when they think they are falling in love with each other too. I wonder if they'll be able to last regardless of Genesis' dad does.

July 25, 2007 at 7:45 AM  
Blogger MysticSpirit said...

This is so NOT good. Interesting to see the whole "he said/she said" thing. At least he's not being a macaho-macho guy and telling us that he "SCORED" or anything like that. And he does seem to genuinely care for her. Now ... how will he perform when the whole Shakespearean thing happens (i.e., her dad forbids them from every seeing or speaking to one another again)?

July 25, 2007 at 9:43 AM  
Blogger Arkali said...

Omigawd. This is worse than I thought. She IN HIS LAP, with his hand ON HER THIGH, in a SHORT skirt. her daddy is going to go ballistic, and not because Spencer's green.

July 25, 2007 at 12:59 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

If I came home to a boy holding my daughter in his lap and his hand on her bare thigh, the S & W .38 would be coming out of the closet!

July 26, 2007 at 1:46 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

I love how your telling the story from both of their perspectives. I agree with alexis, it looks like they might have to wait for college to have a relationship.

August 2, 2007 at 3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home