Monday, June 25, 2007

Chapter 6: Spencer

Empty Musings: Spencer's fourth entry




Hey Book, I'm back! I'm sure you've missed me, so let me catch you up on how things have been rollin' here






Cassi is still being her weird squirrelly self. We all love my little sister, Book, but I'm sure the folks would love her even more if she wasn't so hard on the furniture.






I'm taking my role as 'only brother' pretty seriously. As the lone guy in the house (well, other than Dad) it's my job to pick on my big sister and protect my little one, right?






Okay, so Charity and I don't have as bad of a relationship as it looks in the photos. We're actually really good friends...






So I wasn't too surprised when she asked me to go downtown with her one day after school. I was hoping we were heading to the mall but she had the taxi drop us off at this girly store.






"Spence," she told me as I was scoping out the place, "We're gonna do something about that outfit of yours. Socks and sandals are so... ew."






I just kind of stood around like an idiot for a few minutes as she loaded me down with clothes. What am I? Some sort of pack mule? I thought we were gonna go hang out with our buds at the mall, not go looking through overpriced and ugly clothes.

If she buys me anything pink, I'm gonna noogie her till she leaves for college.







At least the checkout girls are cute... or at least I thought they were until Laura called the red-headed chick "Alvin". Ack! She's a dude! And I thought the red head was the cuter of the two of 'em.






There's some sort of beauty shop in the back, and Charity convinced me to take a spin in their chair. She said that since I had new clothes I needed a whole new look.






I wasn't sure about letting some guy who looked like he'd showed up for work in his pajamas mess around with my hair. Charity said it was just his 'uniform' for the salon and that I'd be fine.






That's the last time I trust her for any fashion advice.






I do not think this is the sort of 'whole new look' Charity wanted for me.

Gawds, I hope none of my buds see me like this.






After convincing me to give the weird hairdresser one more chance, Charity threatened to rip the dude's lips off if he screwed up again.






The threats apparently worked, since my big sis didn't beat the snot out of him (she'd have probably kicked his ass good too, the jammie wearing wuss) and I didn't scream when he showed me the mirror. Hopefully this new look will help me get the chicks.






Speaking of getting the chicks, I couldn't believe my eyes when I walked out of the salon. There was this cute little red head browsing the formal racks...






and she turned out to be Genesis! Whoa! She'd told me a few days ago that her birthday was coming up. Well... she grew up real nice. She said she'd been looking for me in the halls at Parnassus Academy today.






I didn't realize she was going to the Academy now and I couldn't believe I'd missed her in the halls. How could I have missed her? I mean... Wow. My stomach felt like it was somewhere around my knees the whole time I was talking to her.






So, thinking I was being sneaky and all, I asked her if she wanted to snap some pics with me in the photo booth. She seemed nervous about something and kept glancing around like she was looking for something. I figured it might be a little more private in the booth and she might feel more comfortable talking to me there.

I know what you're thinking Book, but I didn't try any funny stuff in there. I was a real gentleman.







Still, Genesis seemed awfully preoccupied the whole time. We didn't talk much. I didn't even get a chance to ask her if she wanted to go out for ice cream or anything.






She told me "bye" real quick like and left before I was able to ask her what was wrong. She had this kinda concerned look on her face too.






Was it something I said Book? Geez, I hope I didn't screw anything up. We were great friends as kids, and I could really like Genesis now.






So I went out and called the taxi to take Charity and I back home. She'd been chatting it up with the girly checkout dude and it was real hard to tear her away from him. I wanted to get home quick and give Genesis a call to see if I'd screwed up or something.






Well, Mom was on the phone when I got home, so I figured I'd give Genesis a call when she got done. I didn't get a chance though, Book, because something... well... came up.

But I'll have to tell you about that later. I think I hear the phone. It might be Genesis.



Turn the Page
Go Back a Page

Labels:



5 Comments:

Blogger Mao said...

Very awesome, Keth! I am enjoying watching these two lives twist and turn. I wonder if they will come together in college?

July 1, 2007 at 12:18 PM  
Blogger CeeCee said...

Wow. This was full of greatness, Keth. I'm looking forward to reading more.

Excellent job.

July 1, 2007 at 4:20 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Cool! Another abduction.

July 2, 2007 at 12:46 PM  
Blogger MysticSpirit said...

Dang! Now I know why none of my sims get abducted! Keth has all the aliens in HER world!! ;O)) Is Spencer a Romance or Pleasure sim? He seems interested in "the chicks".

July 2, 2007 at 1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder what is going to come of Spencer and Genesis. They would be ADORABLE together.

July 19, 2007 at 11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home