Thursday, July 19, 2007

Chapter 8: Cassie

Empty Musings: Cassie's Diary




Dear My Pony Princess Super Secret Princess Pony Diary






I can't beleve it! How culd he do this to me! I thougth my big bruther luved me.






I mean, I was pretty shure he did. Spencer was always doing stuff with me and playing with me. He kept saying he was my big bruther and that big bruthers take care of their little sissers.






He shure seemed to like me more than Chairitty does. She was always complaneing becuz I was jumping on the bed or beeing loud or somthing. "Go play someplace else!" she'd yell at me. "I can't here Matthew over all your noise." Okay, so maybe she didn't yell. But geez, if she likes her boyfreind so much, why don't she merry him and go away?






I know Mommy luvs me. She's allays telling me I'm her speshul lil gurl but I think this is why Daddy hates me. Teh space aliens gived me to Mommy when they saw her wacthing them with the telleskope. So Mommy's really my Mommy but Daddy isn't really my Daddy and that's why he's mad.






Mommy says Daddy luvs me, but I know he don't. When he's being nice he acts like he don't like being nice to me.






I know its becuz he's not my real daddy even tho Mommy is my real mommy. My real daddy is someplace out in outer space. He's probly some big famous spaceship pilot or something, like in teh movies and one of these days I'm going to go to outerspace and meet him.






And that's why I'm so mad at Spencer. Teh aliens came and got him when he was lookin for 'em in the telleskoke just like Mommy and when they picked him up did he think to ask if my daddy was with them?






My real daddy must've come back lookin for me and saw this green purson staring at them with the telleskope and figured it was me. Only I'm not a boy, and Spencer's older than me but Spencer's green like I am and since Mommy isn't green he must of figured it was me looking for him and picked up Spencer insted.






Why didn't Spencer tell my real daddy I was right here waiting for him? If he'd told them they wouldn't of spit him out like that and Daddy would of taken me to live on his spaceship with him.






Aaahhh! Why didn't Spencer tell him? He knows I really wanta to meet my real daddy. Spencer's wanted real bad to meet aliens too, just like Mommy. He told me bout it one time. Is that why he didn't tell my real daddy I was here? Because he didn't want them to send him back? But they sent him back anyway. Maybe that's why Spencer's all upset about meeting the aliens. But i want to meet the aliens and my daddy too.






Mommy says that aliens don't take little girls. They only take big girls and boys, so I guess I'm gonna have to do some growing up first. Good thing my burfday is next week. I shuld probly get lots of exersize and eat my veggies (ew) and stuff so I'm in real good shape when my real daddy comes to get me. Space is real dangerous just like in the movies.






Oh, maybe that's why Daddy hasn't come back for me yet! Maybe it's too dangerous for me. What if he's some space king over a whole galaxy and I'm his only princess and if I get hurt or killed his evil bruther will take over the galaxy so he left me here so I can be safe?






That has to be it. Mommy is my real Daddy's one true luv and he sent her here to be safe and sent his bestest knight with her to protect her. And he came back later to make me so that he would have a hair to the galaxy. Spencer and Chairitty are the kids of Mommy's knight who is Daddy-not-my-Daddy. That's why I look different from them.






But Daddy-not-my-Daddy is really a spy for my real daddy's evil brother which is why he don't like me and why Chairitty don't like me. When I get older they're going to kiknapp me and trade me to my bad uncle for a whole big pile of gold.






And maybe Daddy-not-my-Daddy isn't really Spencer's daddy either, since he's blond like me. And maybe Spencer don't think what Daddy-not-my-Daddy is doign is right which is why he's always nice to me and proteks me. That's why he keeps wanting to meet the aliens because that's how my real daddy checks up on us. But when he met them they threw him back... which means that wasn't my daddy's spaceship but a spaceship from my bad uncle who was here to chekc up on me. Spencer didn't know and wanted to warn my daddy about Mommy's knight so he signelled them with the telleskope. Spencer's just lucky that they culdn't kill him for trying to reveel their secrets becuz if they killed him it would give them away and warn my daddy.






Oh, I'm going to run and tell Mommy now that I know I'm a princess and that Daddy is going to come and take her and us back to his palace in his spaceship. And I'm going to ask her to buy me some princess cloths. But I don't think that I'll tell her about Daddy-not-my-Daddy plannign to kiknap me becuz she might accidentally say something about it to him and then he'd have to hurt her or osmenthg. I'll just have to be real careful and not let him know that I know wat he's going to try to do. And I'll have to try real hard to contact Daddy with the telleskope. I wonder if I could convintz Mommy to get us a computer. I bet we coudl get in contact with Daddy really easy with a computer.






I'll have to tell you more later Super Secret Princess Pony Diary. I think I hear Mommy.

Her secret Royal Highness

Princess Cassiopeia




Turn the Page
Go Back a Page

Labels:



6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, Cassie is so cute! Poor thing. I hope that she gets to meet her alien daddy. Now you've got me wondering who the parents are. Now I'm thinking it is Cleveland and his waitress (whose name is escaping me at the moment). I'm probably wrong but maybe I'm giving you a good laugh with my speculating, lol.

July 20, 2007 at 6:43 AM  
Blogger MysticSpirit said...

Wow. What an active imagination she has! Hehe. Is she still mad at her bro for not telling her daddy (her mommy's one true love and ruler of a kingdom in outer space) that she was down there and wanting to meet him? ;O)

Do you think she'll still think these thoughts when she ages? *chuckles* My goodness. And someone should talk to her English teacher her tendency to use run-on sentences. ;O)

July 20, 2007 at 2:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha! Cassie has quite an imagination on her, doesn't she? She is a cutie. I love this story. :)

July 20, 2007 at 2:43 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

What an imagination Cassie has. Very sweet story, it can be hard at that age especially when you know your dad isn't your "real" dad. It's nice that Spencer looks out for her.

July 20, 2007 at 9:36 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I used to often daydream that I didn't belong to my parents, but I never thought my "real" daddy was a king from outer space.

Cassie is adorable even if she is mad at Spenceer.

July 26, 2007 at 11:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved her from "Dear My Pony Princess Super Secret Princess Pony Diary" Yup this is my kind of kid!!

September 13, 2007 at 2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home